Pub websites and digital marketing campaigns for pubs
Is it time to call last orders on your current pub website?
Let our specialist pub websites showcase what can be done to promote your pub or chain of pubs online.
Getting people into your pub is vital and we know how to get them there. Here at Caro Creative, we can provide website design services for pubs of all sizes across the UK. We understand the nature of your business and do the hard work, leaving you to deal with the additional customers we will bring you. We can also integrate most online booking systems with your WordPress website so that you can focus on running your business.
We are market leaders in both the development of creative websites that produce meaningful results and in generating exciting marketing strategies for the food and drinks industry and, of course, this includes bars, restaurants and public houses.
Exciting new websites for pubs
We love designing exciting new WordPress websites for pubs and our clients have seen amazing results from their website and digital campaigns. We use email marketing, social media, search engine optimisation, review websites and more to put to make your pub the most visible in the area.
Let your customers know about special offers, your delicious menu, events and the latest guest beers. If you serve food, use your website to promote your dish of the day, push offers out to potential customers and generate enquiries. Our bespoke pub website designs are easy to use for both your staff and your potential customers.
Recent pub websites
WordPress website for Cloven Hoof Rum
Responsive WordPress website for The Pub Hub
At Caro Creative we believe that a high-quality website will help:
- establish trust and credibility
- understand the target audience
- present the right information for users and quickly
- encourage visitors to spend time on the site and also share your content and pub
- convert visitors into paying customers
There is no point having a website that doesn’t bring you customers and sales, and our experience will ensure that your site is an effective marketing tool. Whilst planning your new pub website we will learn about your business and customers, and work with you to present your pub (and restaurant) in the correct way.
Update: December 2018
At Caro Creative we know how important it is to rely on suppliers to help with the smooth running of your pub or bar business. That’s why we’re trusted by so many pubs and organisations within the pub and drink industry.
Need a pub website designed? We can offer one-off prices and monthly packages to suit your needs. All of our pub website design packages include the following:
- Generic pub website pages: Home, About us, Drinks page, Events, Menus, Accommodation (if required) and the most important page, a Contact us page
- Based on a secure WordPress platform so you have control of your pub website
- A bespoke website design (or template based if preferred): Mobile-friendly & fully responsive
- First-year UK based hosting with an SSL certificate * (£240 per annum thereafter)
- A .co.uk domain name (if required)
- Assistance with Google Emails for Business setup
- Eye-catching design targetted at your customers and the information they are looking for
- A clean and simple navigation menu that works on desktop, mobiles and tablet devices
- Booking and contact forms
- An embedded Google Map with directions
- A Google Analytics monthly report with website visitor statistics
- An on-site SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Hit
We know how important it is to rely on suppliers to help with the smooth running of your business. That’s why we’re trusted by so many within the Pub industry to provide fantastic value alongside exceptional service.
WordPress web design for pubs & bars
Unlike some UK web design companies offering cheap web design, we believe in providing businesses with high-quality bespoke designs with an in depth and revised process that has been fine tuned over many years.
- Affordable prices
- Value for money
- Excellent service
- On-going support
- Web marketing advice
Call us on 07782 299046 or click on the button below to leave us a message.