Knowing you’ve got the right people behind you and your website gives you peace of mind and the confidence to go about your business without worrying about your web presence. We don’t only design and build websites we look after the websites of some really big brands and also for some SMEs all across the UK (and abroad!).
Like all things digital, your website needs to be kept up-to-date. This includes plugins and the core version of your website system.
Website support and maintenance services
Our website support package brings together individuals with their own fields of expertise to collectively ensure that your website is working and looking as it should do at all times.
Our support plans are mainly for small tweaks and changes on your website and helping with requests via our support ticket system. Adding a plugin, supporting any website, WordPress (open source CMS) queries, fixing an issue or bugs etc.
We typically do these as a 12-month plan (paid annually) but we can be flexible depending on the size of your business :)
What’s included with our website support plan:
- WordPress support/ help for your website
- Theme and plugin updates
- WordPress core updates
- Daily secure backups (if you have managed website hosting with Caro Creative)
- Security monitoring (plugin) and core security updates
- Server uptime monitoring
- Same day response on support tickets
- 6-hour diagnosis on support requests
- Telephone and email support
- On-demand review meetings
- Regular system updates
- Bug fixes
- Advice on new technologies and website tools
- Content amendments and updates to your website
For development work such as adding a brand new section or creating landing pages with new forms which need a bit more TLC, we always quote for ad-hoc work like this when required.
We are quite flexible with our support clients. For example, if you don’t use us one month, let’s book in a phone call to give you some SEO (search engine optimisation) tips and advice or run a report on where you are currently ranking for keywords and where we can suggest improvements etc. We could even use the time to just bounce ideas off of each other so that you get a fresh set of eyes on your digital marketing as a whole :)
We work with lots of different clients so we get a good understanding of the ever-changing technologies that are out there!
We can also help with the following web support services:
- Email marketing – We use MailChimp to send out campaigns for us and our clients
- Content creation (with SEO knowledge to get your site found)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – We work closely with you to ensure that your website is fully optimised for the search engines. This site is very well optimised and you’ve probably landed on this page following a Google search.
- Website hosting – We can audit your current website hosting and migrate you over to our secure, speedy and scalable UK based server.
- Website redesign – We can redesign and rebuild your current website in the WordPress platform
- SEO audits – We’ll run your website through some SEO tests to find out where you currently rank on Google and where there are some areas to compete for converting keywords
- Web development – We know HTML, CSS, Jav, and WordPress inside-out so whatever your web development requirements, we’ve probably seen it or done it before!
If you’re looking for website support and maintenance in the Banbury area, then give us a call today! We don’t just build websites, we build a relationship with you to improve your online presence in order to get your business found.