The web is a very fast changing environment and it is important that your website remains up to date with current trends and user experience. An out of date website can have a negative effect on how your business is perceived by potential customers/ clients. If you are looking for a website redesign we are the perfect choice.
Do you need your website redesigned?
- Is your website up to date?
- Is the look and feel appealing?
- Is the design compatible with search engines?
- Does it illuminate a professional image?
- And most worthy, is it generating leads/sales?
Case Study: Website Redesign – Buywise Domestics
Changing the look and feel of your site is an important aspect of a websites maintenance. Please feel free to read my blog post on the Website Redesign for Buywise Domestics.
- A 50% increase in website traffic from 4,100 visits in December 2012 to 8,300 visits in December 2013.
- Increased sales orders through the website.
- Increase in telephone sales.
- Sales were targeted to the whole UK rather than just to Oxfordshire and Warwickshire and this has shown significantly in delivery schedules.
- Maintained a bounce rate of under 37%. We aim to get this under 30% in the next few months.
- An increase from approx. 2,000 to 5,260 pages now indexed on Google as a result from changing the category and product page layouts and structure.