Francesco’s Barbers required a Bespoke Website Design to help promote there new mens barbers based in Banbury, Oxfordshire. I worked closely with the Francesco’s team to create a online presence to inform their customers of pricing, offers, past hair styles in a gallery and a form to help customers book appointments.
- A story about websites and SEO… [the client gained 170 enquiries!] September 12, 2017
- WordPress websites for pubs and restaurants July 25, 2017
- 20 big brands using WordPress. You’re in good company! July 24, 2017
- Add posts to your Google My Business page [and knowledge panel] July 4, 2017
- To blog or not to blog May 31, 2017
- WooCommerce web design for Mini Feasts, Oxford
Mini Feasts, a new food start-up in Oxfordshire required a WordPress/ WooCommerce web design to promote their edible insects that they sell online in the UK. This WooCommerce website is SEO optimised to help generate traffic and sales.
- Web design for Banbury photographer
Holly Spengler Photography required a WordPress web design to promote their Photography services in the Banbury, Oxfordshire area. The website is SEO optimised to help generate traffic and new enquiries.
- WordPress website for Cloven Hoof Rum
Cloven Hoof Rum (Guilty Libations Ltd) required a WordPress website designed to help...
- WordPress website for Footworx Podiatry
Footworx Clinic required a WordPress website designed to help promote their podiatry clinic...
- Website design for Buywise Domestics, Banbury
Buywise Domestics required a website redesign for their ecommerce website. The existing website was built by WSI Marketing who I had...