Francesco’s Barbers required a Bespoke Website Design to help promote there new mens barbers based in Banbury, Oxfordshire. I worked closely with the Francesco’s team to create a online presence to inform their customers of pricing, offers, past hair styles in a gallery and a form to help customers book appointments.
- A story about websites and SEO… [the client gained 170 enquiries!] September 12, 2017
- WordPress websites for pubs and restaurants July 25, 2017
- 20 big brands using WordPress. You’re in good company! July 24, 2017
- Add posts to your Google My Business page [and knowledge panel] July 4, 2017
- To blog or not to blog May 31, 2017
- WordPress website for Footworx Podiatry
Footworx Clinic required a WordPress website designed to help promote their podiatry clinic...
- Website design for Buywise Domestics, Banbury
Buywise Domestics required a website redesign for their ecommerce website. The existing website was built by WSI Marketing who I had...
- WordPress website for chartered accountants
Assure UK required a Wordpress Website Design to help promote their chartered accounting and auditing services in the UK...
- WordPress website for Walsh Landscaping
Walsh Landscaping required a Wordpress Website Design to help promote their landscape gardening services in Maidenhead, Marlow and Cookham...
- WordPress website for Cloven Hoof Rum
Cloven Hoof Rum (Guilty Libations Ltd) required a WordPress website designed to help...