Its all about the numbers: this infographic showcases social media campaigns from six big brands across the various platforms, with their success measured in views, clicks, tweets, and hashtags. You can see the distribution of social media marketing statistics among top social media platforms, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and location-based services.
- A story about websites and SEO… [the client gained 170 enquiries!] September 12, 2017
- WordPress websites for pubs and restaurants July 25, 2017
- 20 big brands using WordPress. You’re in good company! July 24, 2017
- Add posts to your Google My Business page [and knowledge panel] July 4, 2017
- To blog or not to blog May 31, 2017
- WordPress website for Footworx Podiatry
Footworx Clinic required a WordPress website designed to help promote their podiatry clinic...
- Website design for Buywise Domestics, Banbury
Buywise Domestics required a website redesign for their ecommerce website. The existing website was built by WSI Marketing who I had...
- WordPress website for chartered accountants
Assure UK required a Wordpress Website Design to help promote their chartered accounting and auditing services in the UK...
- WordPress website for Walsh Landscaping
Walsh Landscaping required a Wordpress Website Design to help promote their landscape gardening services in Maidenhead, Marlow and Cookham...
- WordPress website for Cloven Hoof Rum
Cloven Hoof Rum (Guilty Libations Ltd) required a WordPress website designed to help...