The new scent-sation in search
- Coming to your senses: go beyond type, talk, and touch for a new notation of sensation.
- Your internet sommelier: expertly curated Knowledge Panels pair images, descriptions, and aromas.
- Take a whiff: the Google Aromabase – 15M+ scentibytes.
- Don’t ask, don’t smell: For when you’re wary of your query – SafeSearch included.
Google NoseBETA leverages new and existing technologies to offer the sharpest olfactory experience available:
Street Sense vehicles have inhaled and indexed millions of atmospheric miles.
Android Ambient Odor Detection collects smells via the world’s most sensible mobile operating system.
SMELLCD™ 1.8+ high-resolution compatible for precise and controlled odors.
What’s that smell?
The small print
If you are experiencing problems with Google NoseBETA, please note the following:
- “418: Scent transfer protocol error” indicates system congestion; please try again later.
- Due to technological constraints, not all smells are compatible with all devices.
- Refrain from licking or biting your screen.
- Try upgrading to a modern browser, such as Google Chrome.
- It is April Fools’ Day.